Powered By Blogger

"Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius

and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy 69th Birthday In Heaven Mama




Happy Birthday in Heaven Mama.

I miss you more than anything.
Looking back on your life I see you were 19 years old when you gave birth to your first baby
boy, my brother.

When you were 22 years old you gave birth to me.

When you were 29 you gave birth to your baby girl, my sister.

When you were 20 years old you and Daddy built our house- that is still in family today.

The road being named after our Uncle on your Mother's side. Great Grandma's brother.

Your love for family, legacy and heritage is a trait you handed down from your elders that I'm happy to carry on for all your Grandbabies and family.

I Love and think of you every moment of everyday.

Always,
-Your Middle Girl